The new addition to the Nirvana family meets the requirements for working in the most demanding terrain.
It was developed specially for the Rangers, conservationists but also for hobby photographers. The requirements were: powerful engine, the possibility of fast action and equipment facilitating flights in difficult conditions … and it succeeded! Ranger drives the engine NS 230 (previously mounted only to Instinct) allowing landing and subsequent take-off on a very small areas. The fast action contributes throttle with START / STOP button which allows low pass over the landscape and subsequent immediate start of the engine and disappearingover the hills.
The air filter on the one hand brings warm air directly to the carburettor and improves engine running in cold weather and on the other hand contributes to the reduction of engine noise. Have you ever forgot to disconnect battery and then were not able to start? With Ranger it wil not happen again – shortly after landing is connected battery announced by beeeping! And as icing on the cake, we have added a comfortable seat RANGER KAMO with bottom container.
Safety is the most important element, and we have devoted a lot of efforts, particularly in the construction of the fuel tank, and skeleton, frame, thus to create crumple zones in the event of impact.
- Durable plastic tank catches most in contact with the ground
- Frame – first deformational zone
- Laminate back shell protecting pilots spine during the flight or during any hard landing.
Additional security features we can count:
- Two main switches protect you and your surroundings to prevent accidental starting of the engine and disable the engine when any problems occur during launch, flight and landing!
- Simple fuel mirror gauge will always instantly accurately inform you about the fuel supply.
- Soft suspension parachute into the harness parachute cord maximum protection from vibration and thus extend the life of most lines.
There are no reviews yet.