Great attention was paid to the F-light passive safety components, especially in the construction of the petrol tank, frame and shell, so that the right crumple zones have been created in case of harsh landing or hard impact:
- Durable plastic petrol tank catches most in contact with the ground.
- Carbon back shell protects the pilots spine during delete flight or during any hard landings.
Additional security features:
- Start / Stop throttle button enables / disables the engine when any problems occure during launch, flight and landing!
- The master switch protects you and your surroundings to prevent accidental starting of the engine.
- TWIST AIR strutts fully eliminate torque at all engine speeds.
- Carbon AIRBOX completely removes the risk of carburettor during the winter months.
- A simple fuel mirror will always instantly and accurately inform you about the fuel supply.
- Ample power, shortens takeoffs and helps you in critical situations. Electric starter and battery.